Monday 18 March 2013

Kemunculan bersiri :D

Assalamualaikum & very good evening everyone :)


Hahhh.. rasanya dah lama juga tak bertaip-taip dalam blog ,, dah lebih kurang 3 minggu sejak post aku yang terakhir..  Jadi terdetik hari ini nak catat beberapa peristiwa yang berlaku sepanjang aku tak muncul dalam dunia penulisan aku ni. Just for a nice memory of my journey  :)

First week
I was not feeling very well. Experienced a heavy flu, a great amount of green sputum and hot body. Almost 2 days I was bedridden, feeling very weak to wake up from the bed.   Most probably because of the climate change (from winter to summer) . Sometimes the day is very hot, and sometimes it can be very cold.  I realised I am a person with low immunity yet I have a very high metabolism. To prove it,  no matter how sick I am , I wont forget to eat. Evenmore during this time, my appetite grow like crazy. But still, I can maintain my  5 years ago body weight.  *dont get jealous with me people :p
Eating give me energy plus, it can boost my spirit to moving on my life! PLUS.. it makes me awake freshly though that day is super tiring.  *weirdo~~

Second week
My life become quite miserable this week. Exhausted thinking of either want to moving out and find another new house or stay living in this house.. No other reason, it was because of my landlord increased our rent from 900 egypt pound to 1200 LE per house. Increased as much 300 LE !! Hello,  kitorang bukan  'cap duit' tau... That amount was so high for a student like us. We are not just paying the rent , there are many other things we need to pay.
After discussing about the price, finally the landlord decided to reduce it , only to 1100 LE. hmh,, though it is still a big amount, yet Im thankful. For at least, that another 100LE can be used to pay the internet or other bills right? Trying to look it from a bright side & take it as an advantage to avoid any tense feeling. hoho.. Soooo at the end, we are not moving out thus it can save a lot of money , time  & energy  for sure !
A thing I learned, dealing with people especially the  Egyptian is not an easy stuff. You need a good manner, have a toleration, be patient whenever you feel so upset. Most important, be professional in any situation you are facing . Believe me, if you can deal with any people professionally even it involved just a small matter,  eventually when you are going to deal or solve a bigger things , you can make it. No other else, you are the one who is going to make it.

Third week

My midterm examination is getting closer. In sha Allah (if God willing ) I am going to sit for the exam on this 24th of March. Do pray the best for me friends. 1 thing I keep in my mind, gaining knowledge is not just for exams. But it involved our whole life. Looking forward for a bright future with a very consistence & sincere commitment with the works, a guaranteed happy and luxury life with the future solehah husband and soleh children instead of performing our obligation towards our God and our deen with whole-hearted.
However I believe in the future, every single thing on this world cost a money, eventhough you want to pee. zzz. It is like a compulsory to balance your religious life and your money lahh.. Yeah ,that is totally from my humble opinion as Im growing up in a big world with many big people who is really in love with money.
Reminder guys, money is not everything. But nowadays, without money we are nobody. So work hard, work smart lillahi Taala & you will be success , in sha Allah.
Till we meet again in the next entry! . :)


No comments:

Post a Comment