Saturday 23 February 2013

Pencinta bahasa

Assalamualaikum.. &  greetings to all! :)

First of all, just to let you all know, today my blog comes out with its new look! Hee..
 After going through so much difficulties to create this blog by my own , now I am proudly pronounce this is the latest one from me! :D   Honestly, I do asked some help from my housemate to fix here & there. But, only once okay. :p I'm still new in blogging, so there are many things I need to learn more .
The key here, do not ever give up .Practice makes perfect right! :)

So, early in this morning, I asked my friend's opinion about my blog. Emm just to know if there is anything I need to change or improve.. Soo here is some of his comments about mine. ------>
1)  Contents & penulisannya dah agak bagus.. cuma kau perlu ubah perkataan-perkataan yang kau dah pendekkan itu. Maksudnya, tulis dalam perkataan penuh. Jika ditanya pada blogger lain, mereka akan cakap  bahasa yang digunakan perlulah memudahkan pembaca. Lebih bagus kau tukar, sebab aku ini PENCINTA BAHASA. hohoho.
2)  Walaupun kau mix bahasa melayu & english, it is forgiven. keh2. yes! (we are malaysian bro, we speak both languages kan :p )
3)  Walau simple mana pun blog kau, make sure bila pembaca tengok, tak nampak serabut. Kadang kala, simple itu lebih bagus dari warna warni, dan penuh dengan bunga-bunga. (okey, nampak tak dia tengah kondem bunga yang ada dalam blog aku .gggr. )
4)  Latar putih itu sudah bagus, senang nampak isi yang ditulis.
5)  Dan dia ada juga bagi beberapa cadangan idea apa yang boleh ditulis dalam blog ini. Contohnya, boleh buat trivelog atau kisah hidup..mungkin juga promote apa-apa produk. Dia cakap, kemungkinan besar, bila pembaca dah semakin ramai, ada mana-mana agen produk yang nak tumpang iklan di blog, kita boleh buat duit :D
6)   Dia juga bagi contoh-contoh blog yang bagus dari segi bahasa yang digunakan, dari segi kandungannya, dari segi susunan dan wajah blog, dari segi pemikiran dan idea yang diselitkan dalam blog masing-masing..

Whoaaa.. such a long comments huh!  Okay, okay I accept it. :)

Fuhh..  I feel so humble when reading their blogs. The writings & ideas infused show that they are a very knowledgeable people. How can I be as good as them? I realised, I lack the knowledge in many aspects.. However, that thing wont make me feel down. Yet, I take it as a challenge to boost my knowledge. More & more. Yes, that is the spirit!
 I never thought to find many followers or readers for my blog. I just do it for fun. Evenmore, I love writing, but I dont love reading, except for medicine or any useful stuffs. (anyyy useful things that give benefit) :D. So  I will write as much as I can. It is just a feeling of pleasure and enjoyment when I can take them out from my head. But, there is a thing that is much more important than followers & making money from the blog. ONE question here.
 How can I be a good blogger?? Giving benefits to readers, besides of delight them with my life stories. Thats the thing that I really wanna do right now. Thats the main reason why Im making this blog. hm ^^.
I try to be the better one. I've been thinking , if someday Allah take my life, for at least I left some good things for my friends here.
Sabda Rasulullah saw,,  
" Apabila matinya anak Adam, akan terputus segala amalannya kecuali dari tiga sumber iaitu sedekah jariah, ilmu yang dimanfaatkan oleh orang ramai dan anak soleh yang mendoakan mereka "

In a nutshell, I do need to improve my writing, especially to be a good PENCINTA BAHASA. & ilmu. :D
Still, I will keep the way I'm writing,. senang cerita, biarlah penulisan blogku ini menjadi penulisan yang santai , relax, tak rasa tension untuk aku menulis, membaca ataupun yang sewaktu dengannya .:D
Anyway, thanx a lot sahabat for your advices & reminders . * peace :)




No comments:

Post a Comment